Wednesday, January 5, 2011


Cairo, the 5th January, 2011


Performing and burning in new inspirations, ideas, projects, DREAMS coming true...


Uh, baby! I am on fire.:)

While performing on my regular shows at the NILE MAXIM and weddings, I am headed to the REAL THING, what I always wanted to do in Egypt but only NOW feel prepared and pushed to go forward with.
There is a right time for everything and the seeds have been planted with so much sacrifice, pleasure and hard work that, finally, I can see the realization of my original dream (the ONE that brought me to Egypt) on the horizon.
Nothing has been falling from the sky for me, that's for sure.
There have been lots but LOTS of proposals to sell my soul to the devil and I always kept my head, heart and soul straight and NOT FOR SALE (thank you!).
Not going to bed with the "right" pashas who would cover me with all possibilities for my work's success and being punished for it. Not stepping on anyone in order to get what I want.
Having lost big opportunities because I refuse to play the typical "egyptian game" men love to do with dancers, actresses, singers, etc.
I've paied the price for my freedom and honesty. Really high price but all I feel is pride for myself and I wouldn't do anything differently.
Hard times and betrayals have made strong and not having any kinds of help (only God, really! And He's more than enough for me...:)) have pushed me to do even better. Every time someone pulls the carpet from under my feet, I get up stronger and wiser and...better than ever.
It has been an incredible ride and NOW.Well... NOW I see the SUN on the horizon.
Still all the hard work will be on my hands but I ask God for the inspiration, health and stamina to put all the pieces of the puzzle together and receive the success I so well deserve.
AMEN!
On fire...

No comments: