Sunday, January 2, 2011




















Cairo, the 2nd January, 2011

Best of (2010) - PART II















Another group of images that reflect a bit of the ABUNDANCE of JOY that 2010 brought to me.

I can only wish all this abundance will keep multiplying itself in 2011 and never cease to surprise me with God's endless compassion and LOVE.











Love moments with my family, the man I carry in my heart, myself...

Then there's me after the show at the CLOSING GALA of the WORLD ORIENTAL FESTIVAL "AHLAN WA SAHLAN" directed by the amazing Raqia Hassan.
My smile says a lot over here. It not only speaks of success but of having all the love I ever dreamt of in my hands.:)





My first treap to India with my best friend, Margarida, and all the changes it produced in me.





I returned from India as a changed person and, might I proudly add, a brighter one!


Colombia and its lush green, sensual air.
Me and my sister with one of our dogs in Portugal, me and my mum laughing with my silly jokes in one of the most beautiful places in my country (Sintra), all the beautiful things last year showered with...how blessed I am!:)

All the people that contributed for my joy, growth and success in all aspects of my life.


I cannot name them all because they were wayyyyyy too much to name and they all know who they are.
I simply give THANKS and prepare to do MY BEST for 2011.:)

No comments: