Sunday, January 23, 2011
















Cairo, the 24th January, 2011
It's all a matter of perspective!

Achieving whatever you wish for in the Art's circle in Egypt (without selling your soul and BODY to the devil) is a so called MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.
I am still on my way to be an exception to this rule. THE exception, with God's help!
No pointing fingers at other people's actions but always concentrating on DOING MY BEST. Focusing on myself and my own growth, instead
of focusing on other's mistakes (it's really a waste of time, isn't it?).
So the BATTLES ARE ON...Meanwhile, here's what you should follow:
1. My new shows in Cairo. Changing, creating, innovating ALL the TIME.
"Change" is my middle name!
If you're in Cairo and wish to attend one of my shows, just email me to: dancemagica@gmail.com and I will let you my dancing schedule details for the dates you require.
2. Next Oriental Dance Workshops in Portugal, Spain and Italy (more details will follow).
3. BRAND NEW WEBSITE (my own) arriving soon at his cybernetic world. Loads of goodies for Oriental Dance Lovers and a bit of my artistic ID over there.
Hope you will all enjoy it!

No comments: