Saturday, January 1, 2011



Cairo, the 1st January, 2011




1-1-2011 - GREAT COMBINATION (for ACTION)

I woke up on this new year with a really sick mood towards best wishes (even my own) and list of dreams and goals to achieve.
I also woke up with the great REALIZATION that wishes are not enough to make DREAMS come true if we don't TAKE ACTION. Indeed.
Sure it's beautiful to have all the love in your heart and dream big, wishing others the same blessings we do for ourselves but I can assure you - one of my few certainties in this life - that NOTHING of what you wish for will happen if you don't TAKE ACTUAL STEPS towards what makes you happy. Dreams come true will not land on your lap while you "just wish" very hard for all miracles to happen. It's not ALL in the hands of God, you know...it's a 50%/50% deal, I guess. God waits for us to make the efforts, the ACTIONS in the direction of what we dream of and then he comes along to give us his holy hand but, if you just sit and wait for miracles to happen fallen from the sky, well...you can sit and wait FOREVER and you'll grow old frustrated asking yourself why on earth all those dreams did not come true and blaming it on DESTINY, on GOD's will, on bad luck.
It's the whining club that really gets on my nerves. The "cryers over the spilt milk" of this earth that make me wanna shake them up like puppets to make them wake up. The loosers who prefer to sit and watch life goes by and, then, when they realize nothing of what they wished for REALLY happened, they still sit and cry blaming life for bringing them such bad luck.
In order not to be one of the sad members of this club, all my ACTIONS will go towards the REALIZATION of my DREAMS and I will not make wish lists anymore. I will just move forward, hard work on the way, step by step building what I REALLY wish for.
I will not sit and watch while life passes by...that's for sure.
Well, here's the only wish for this 2011: TAKING THE FIRST STEPS (and second, third and subsequence ones) towards all I wish for.
ACTION plus wishing from the heart...maybe that's the equation for success, REAL success!
Let's try it, shall we?

No comments: