Saturday, January 25, 2014

A little "see you later" with Maya Angelou (Determination rocks!)



 "There were times when it was said that I had more determination than talent. This may be said of many. It may also be said that life loves the person who dares to live it."Maya Angelou
 
Via: Lydia Anneli Bleth
 
 
Oh, oh!
Yes, they did. They´ve also said I didn´t know how to dance but I succeeded thanks to my "charisma" (OMG, imagine what a powerful charisma I must have!); that I hanged out with the wrong crowds and had an arrogant pair of teeth in my mouth; that I slept my way up to success (this is my personal favorite for reasons I don´t have the time, energy or patience to pinpoint right now); that, that, that...
You know what?! SCREW the haters, the medíocres, the cowards, the envy queens/kings and the lazy bones who refuse to DO, RISK, TRY, EXPOSE themselves but also don´t want YOU* to give it your best. 
 CHEERS to talent, to DETERMINATION, to the ones WHO DARE MAKING IT AND LIVING IT.
P.S: I love Maya Angelou.

No comments: