Saturday, January 18, 2014

My NEW BOOK "THE SECRETS OF EGYPT - DANCE, LIFE & BEYOND" AVAILABLE for SALE throughout the WORLD*********************

My first baby is finally out there - published and available for sale throughout the world.
 

"The Secrets of Egypt – Dance, Life and Beyond" - A Journey of Death and Rebirth in the country of the Pyramids

Once upon a time, I had a dream so I chased it in Egypt. This Magical Book tells about this Adventure, the Price we pay for our Passions and the Wisdom we can gather on the falls and on the Journey up the Mountain.
Almost killed, chased, shocked and amazed with an Egyptian (fascinating) underworld very few foreigners ever get to know.

*
 
 
" The Vision* of a Dance that answers to the question: what´s the Law?
I can hear the eternal echo (lonely singing in the mountains): The Law is LOVE. Here´s my discovery, my creed and reason to live
my own treasure island found at the present (full circle) moment.
Leaving everything I knew behind, heading to the mysterious Egypt (with a bag full of ignorance, guts and big dreams) was more than an ambitious impulse; it was a Sacred Initiation. Little did I know that it would be through hell that I would reach (my own private) Heaven."

*
 
Available NOW on Amazon UK - In both Kindle, Paper and Hard Back:

No comments: