Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Chop, chop - HANDS FULL of (work) LIFE*

Gaston Bussiere painting.
Via Elizabeta de Lacanne.


Things can get pretty hysterical around here (me). Too much on my hands, I guess. But then I believe I can do it all (at the expense of the time I don´t spend with loved ones or simply relaxing a bit). Life is made of choices and I guess none is perfect. Choosing - imperfectly but choosing.
Breathe in and out (now repeat 1000 times), frequently feeling like this (see image bellow):


 
So, dear reader, you will forgive me for my another (justified) absence. January is a month of INTENSE work, focus and discipline.
Between many other things that are launching 2014´s highest dreams, here´s what I´ll be doing in a state of madness:
 
 
1. Preparing the release of my BOOK "THE SECRETS of EGYPT - Dance, Life & Beyond" - very soon for sale world wide on the internet.
 
2. Creating my first GROUP choreography to present at ALMÁRABE FESTIVAL (in Malaga, Spain) with local dancers from that marvellous city.
 
3. Creating several new choreographies to teach in different countries (such as Slovenia, Ukraine, Israel, Russia, France and more).
 
4. Preparing new performances to present around the world.
 
 
5. Filming my Video Teasers - Joana Saahirah´s Vision of Oriental Dance
 
6. Reviewing an already written book due to publish this year.
 
7. And JUMPING into new cliffs (you have NO IDEA...)
 

No comments: