Monday, January 27, 2014

Workshops - THE SECRETS OF EGYPT...- and Show in Maribor, Slovenia (1,2nd February)

What a happy return!
I´m happy to announce that I will be teaching and performing in Maribor, Slovenia next weekend (1,2nd February).

Workshops:
STAR MAKER - how to shine like the star you (really*) are - Amazing "majancé" (entrance on stage) on the way plus how to move, communicate, be your best self on stage.

THE SECRETS OF EGYPT - Joana Saahirah´s pioneer workshop (level I). Here´s the workshop that originated my new (NOW PUBLISHED) BOOK
"The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life & Beyond".

Don´t expect your usual "bellydance" workshop; you´re IN for a treat that will rock your world. Those things no one else is teaching about Egyptian Dance are precisely the ones that are the CORE of this magical art. And you know what?! I´m sharing them with you.

Show in Maribor - one more chance to share Dance/Life with the warm and beautiful audiences of Slovenia.
  
This book - The Secrets of Egypt - you see over here was born out of the WORKSHOP that Slovenia is now receiving. I invite you to JOIN the MAGIC* 




No comments: