Wednesday, January 29, 2014

where to buy "The Secrets of Egypt" Book*********************






“I CAN DO IT”. The rest of the world would, eventually, follow my lead.
My incursions in the Middle East show business (in Oman and Lebanon, in particular) had not left the best of impressions on my eager willingness to dignify Oriental D...ance and go deeper into its Sacred (sacred?! – The choruses asked in astonishment) dimensions. The law that forbade me to professionally perform in Cairo had pushed me to look out for other doors that could, indirectly, lead to my dream realization."

Little piece of texto from my new book
"THE SECRETS OF EGYPT - DANCE, LIFE & BEYOND"
Already for sale all over the world**********************



My baby is already running the World* - just like it is supposed to happen. I feel endless gratitude and bliss to see all my dreams coming true and even Life´s gifts (like this book) that go beyond all I dreamt of.




To follow all the news about my book, go to its Official Fan Page on the Facebook, offer a LIKE and follow its updates: https://www.facebook.com/thesecretsofegyptbook


*
To buy the book, go to the link: http://bookstore.authorhouse.com/Products/SKU-000697423/The-Secrets-of-Egypt--Dance-Life-and-Beyond.aspx





No comments: