Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Places where you can buy my NEW BOOK ("The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life & Beyond")

 
Here are the places where you can buy my
NEW BOOK
 "THE SECRETS OF EGYPT - DANCE, LIFE & BEYOND" -  A Journey of Death and Rebirth in the country of the Pyramids
 
Once upon a time, I had a dream so I chased it in Egypt. This Magical Book tells about this Adventure, the Price we pay for our Passions and the Wisdom we can gather on the falls and on the Journey up the Mountain.
Almost killed, chased, shocked and amazed with an Egyptian (fascinating) underworld very few foreigners ever get to know.

***To buy the BOOK ( at Author House, Amazon.uk or Barnes and Noble), follow the links:

* http://bookstore.authorhouse.com

*www.barnesandnoble.com

*  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Secrets-Egypt-Journey-Rebirth-Pyramids-ebook/dp/B00HVAJFM6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1389909530&sr=8-1&keywords=THE+SECRETS+of+EGYPT+dance+life




" The Vision* of a Dance that answers to the question: what´s the Law?
I can hear the eternal echo (lonely singing in the mountains): The Law is LOVE. Here´s my discovery, my creed and reason to live –
my own treasure island found at the present (full circle) moment.
Leaving everything I knew behind, heading to the mysterious Egypt (with a bag full of ignorance, guts and big dreams) was more than an ambitious impulse; it was a Sacred Initiation. Little did I know that it would be through hell that I would reach (my own private) Heaven."

From my BOOK "The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life & Beyond"
 

No comments: