Saturday, January 4, 2014

Next stops: Slovenia, Ukraine, Israel, France, Russia, Spain and many more...*********************

The 2014 is just starting*********************
 
This magnificente year kicks off its shoes and starts to fly with work trips to several countries (Slovenia, Ukraine, Israel, France, Russia, Spain and many more) plus the enerving - and exciting - waiting for my first BOOK´s release and the rescuing of another* one already written and edited (the truth will set you free, ladies and gentlemen, and it will also cause a BIG SCANDAL!).
 
As a good girl I (sometimes) am, I also returned to the gym (love to feel the adrenaline of intense physical work and the palpable testosterone floating around the room) and I´m falling into that unforgivable sin of WANTING MORE for myself. No doubt: I have a WARRIOR/HUNTER´s nature - it´s the conquests and the challenges that excite me. Offer me Comfort and easy ways out and I´ll dismiss you with a wave of my hand. I just can´t get enough of MORE* (of me, of life).
 
Exhaustion is balanced by ENTHUSIASM and major doses of PASSION. Here we GO. DOING IT*********************
 
 




Grateful for all the blessings, health, success, love, prosperity, opportunities, talents, possibilities and inner strenght.
Grateful to all the people who believe in me and in my work - you´re my ANGELS* and no part of this Castle* would ever exist without you.

No comments: