Wednesday, November 10, 2010










Cairo, the 10th November, 2010








The winds of change...


I've always been a gipsy so, to the ones who know me well, it's not strange to watch as new winds take me to different horizons in search of love, adventure, learning, joy and - ultimately - LIFE!








I am at the biggest crossroads of my life so far and , by God, I've had a few of them until now!




Sitting on my throne and smiling at the treasures I managed to gather is not part of my personality. I enjoy the chasing, the challenge, the fight, the path and not so much the time when I am sitting upon a victory.






Don't get me wrong...I thank God for all the blessings in my life and for giving me the tools (strenght, intelligence, talent, energy, health, courage,etc,etc,etc) to accomplish my dreams but the fire that I am made of is starting to burn too hot... the sole of my feet is burning...my mind is already in far away lands and I have to choose between two very different, important, crucial paths...which one will bring me more happiness in the long run?

Well, only God knows (if He does!)... you never know. But you know you have to MOVE...because LIFE is movement as opposed to death which is stagnation, the opposite of movement.






Right now, a completely new phase of live shows is happening for me in Cairo. Constant changes in my orchestra make me unstable but also estimulate me to keep working hard and make the best use of each musician's abilities.
Besides that, I have people arriving from all over the world to watch me perform and take classes with me. How much I am looking forward to it...

While dancing and re-creating my style, my life direction and myself, I am careful for so many opposing forces working against me though I know I am a damned bad looser so...the battle is going to be fierce and I am not ready to give the victory to the enemies.






Fighting the GOOD BATTLE against the BAD BATTLE.



May God always shower LIGHT, WISE SENSE and LOVE in my heart because those have always been my biggest weapons and vital strenght in all the battle fields I had to duel in.



May Love and Kindness of the heart WIN over evilness and the dark hearts which cannot stand other people's happiness and true love.



May The Supreme Good prevail and the evil forces be smashed under the fist of the GREATEST, MOST LOVING HEARTS.









Amen................................................















No comments: