Saturday, November 20, 2010











Cairo, the 20th November, 2010

Glimpses of my own personal heaven
I have a blast at being myself, sometimes...

So complex and yet so simple in my needs and essential pleasures.
These past few days I was in a kind of personal paradise, away from Cairo and all its madness, and could disconnect (for a little while, at least) from all the hassle and headaches of life in the big, crazy, jungle-like city.

For me, heaven can be described in many ways but it can easily include real friends - GOOD QUALITY people I love to have around - nature and animals. If that comes with SEA in the package, then it's above HEAVEN.






This time, there was not enough time to extend my escape to the sea so I was near from Fayoum and, as usual, the biggest pleasures I enjoy are the simplest.








Besides simply spending time with great people I am learning to love, I also was around horses *(how beautiful can they be, by God's sake??!!) and a gorgeous baby lion * that I chased throughout the place like a mad teenage girl going after her first love.

I am happiest when I am surrounded by pure things (water, people, animals, nature in general, energy, intentions, colours...everything INTENSE, TRUE and PURE).


So it's no wonder I was the number 1 partner of the lion and an appreciative admirer of the horse's beauty and noble character.
I tend to have mild heart attacks when I see and touch some divine creatures like these ones. Tears come to my eyes due to their immaculate beauty. I get caught and entangled in their immense beauty, grandiosity, lack of vanity and strenght. I fall in love with them, like a naughty Cazanova (feminine version) going mad with too many passions.


One single heart cannot take so much passion..............................................too much!

It's just too much for my senses and heart to take...I explode from so much beauty!
Back to work and to crazy Cairo now.
Already missing my recently discovered retreat place and all the simple pleasures that reside in it (watching the sunset on the desert is not bad either...).
Next free days will be kept for the beach (more than one year without sun or sea has turned me into a milk advertisement perfect picture) or to go back to my newest passion: the baby lion.
And I ask myself: How childish can I be?!
And I answer myself: Wish I will never loose the child I was and still am. That's what keeps me from turning into a cold rock in this hard world which seemingly has lost its soul.

No comments: