Saturday, November 27, 2010



Cairo, the 27th November, 2010





When you dance...



I feel proud, rejoicing with happiness, wishing I could lift your arms and help you to fly.

I breath with you, I turn with you, I suffer and I enjoy with you. Our bodies are ONE.
I see angels and love everywhere and I am sure they dance with you, within you.


When you dance...
It's ME dancing on stage because you're my mirror, the extension of my body, the layer that spreads itself to the sky holding hands with my soul.

When you dance...
Time and space disappears and all I see is LIFE.

When you dance...
I have absolutely no doubt that we were meant to dance together ( in the sky, in pleasure, in passionate madness and in LIFE).

When you dance...
I say to myself - and to you - I love you so much, baby. (And I know you hear me).

And everything turns to nothing and all I see is LOVE.

No comments: