Friday, November 12, 2010




Cairo, the 12th November, 2010


Parvati, the Hindu Goddess of Love and Devotion and the Witch in me!




A curious fact in my also curious (to say the least!) life is the amount of times I have been suspected of being a witch (yes, you read it well...besides being a belly dancer temptress, I am also supposed to be a witch!!!) and casting spells on men who fall madly in love with me due to those so called spells. How ridiculous and ironic is this?! I am always helpless and in lack of a proper answer for this one!


I wish they were right because, in that case, I would have been spared of so many tears in the past.

To make things clear, I am not a witch, at least not in that negative sense I am often accused of (and that always makes me laugh).

I cast my spells on my own life and the lives of the ones I love wishing for my and their dreams to come true, giving us faith in ourselves to move forward, even in the midst of the hardest circumstances. That's the only spell I ever had in my heart and mind.

Sorry to disappoint the ones who insist on painting me as the devilish men eater...
I am not that character! Sorry, folks.
To make things even clearer, here is my one and only SPELL:

I surrender to the Universe/God's wishes for the Supreme Goodness of everyone and everything alive and I pray that LOVE and LIGHT will always win over HATE and DARKNESS.

Now... that's the only spell I know about. If that classifies as being a wicked, evil witch who eats the poor men at breakfast with a baby spoon, then I guess I am a Witch!

No comments: