Saturday, November 27, 2010


Cairo, the 27th November, 2010


Flashes (of Love, what else?!)


" When two people love each other, they don't look at each other;

they look in the same direction."

Ginger Rogers


"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."

Friedrich Nietzsche


"I love you

Not only for what you are

But for what I am

When I am with you..."

Roy Croft


"Anyone can be

PASSIONATE,

but it takes real

lovers to be silly."

Rose Franken


"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,

My love as deep; the more I give to thee,

The more I have, for both are infinite."

William Shakespeare, Romeu and Juliet



"Two souls with but a

single thought, two

hearts that beat as

one."

Friedrich Halm



"I love you.I am at rest with

you. I have come home."

Dorothy L. Sayers

No comments: