Monday, November 15, 2010

Cairo, the 15th November, 2010

Early bird shows (so anti-natural...)

Wishing a GREAT, HAPPY, BEAUTIFUL day to every one!

Today I will be an early dancing bird...first show to start within 30 minutes and the other ones to follow until 1.00h in the morning.
Knowing that I will, probably, have a limited time in Egypt (plans for new horizons on the move) makes me enjoy it even more than usual. I guess I will start taking FULL pleasure on each day I spend performing here because I will miss it so much in the future. I am sure of that.

Instead of forbidding Oriental Dance in Ramadan, they should forbid it in the mornings but, hey!, I am not the one who makes the laws in Egypt and the ones who do are well known opposite of geniuses so... duty calls!

LOVE to you all from an early dancing bird (sleepy, sleepy...)
(Great to laugh with my musicians since the morning, though!)

No comments: