Tuesday, November 9, 2010


Cairo, the 9th November, 2010


Yes, YOU CAN!


These three magic words can be a REVOLUTION in someone's lives.

We often hear a lot of " No, you can't!" but very few " Yes, you can!".

As far as I am concerned, I am and have always been a proud " Yes, you can" kind of girl. I say it to myself everytime I have a dream to accomplish, I say it to my students and strangers who come to me for inspiration and help and I say it to my family and loved ones with no hesitation.


I am aware there are forces in the Universe working with us in the building of our future but the part that corresponds to our ACTION towards ALL that we wish for ourselves cannot be forgotten in the sake of Destiny's tide. You can work hand in hand with your own half-written destiny. It takes a considerable hard work to do so but it's the only way you can live by the motto: " Yes, you can!"


I once heard from a wise friend the following phrase:

A spell is a combination of prayer, intention and action.


How wonderful it is to know that our thoughts, intentions and actions lead to our dreams or to our defeat and frustration in life???
Oh, yes. There's the responsability we have to assume for our lives but with it also comes the tasteful FREEDOM and SELF-EMPOWERMENT.

It also takes a very strong person to work with this infinite tide of the Universe-Destiny but I know by experience we can have ALL that we want.


My magical words for YOU (you know who you are) are:

" Yes, you CAN!"
You can have all you dreamed of in your personal and professional life.
You can do whatever you wish because you have to strenght to make it happen and...
I believe in you.




No comments: