Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cairo, the 29th November, 2010

Growing in love with TANGO...

I am falling in love with TANGO so deep that I actually find it scary.
Just attended by first milonga and could feel the different feeling of dancing with each partner, each man different from the other, every one of them with their own unique magic, energy, personality.

I heard that Tango was a single heart with four legs.

I happen to agree.

I also learnt that this is a sub-world where unforgettable love affairs happen in the time of a song. Like I always say, ETERNITY can fit in a minute. It's not the time you live that defines it but the quality of it.
Some people enjoy a life time in a minute (line from the magnificent movie
" Scent of a Woman")!

So true...so I can already guess that TANGO will become a huge thing in my life.
Thankful to God for this - one more!- PASSION in my life. And may it bring all that is beautiful, true and ETERNAL.

No comments: