Saturday, November 6, 2010


Cairo, the 7th November, 2010


Happy Birthday,
sweet
Queen (Mallak)!


This is a very personal post for a very special little girl called Mallak.
From all I've heard of her, I already know she's a Queen and she's loved by her father as I have never seen any father love his daughter so she's lucky that way, just to start. Watching that is already a miracle...how lucky you are for having a father like yours. :)
Because I know she already has the most important thing in the world (LOVE), I can only wish her on this birthday all the things that will follow on the list I write from my heart, right here:
1. I wish you will always be healthy, happy and with loving people around you to play with you, teach you the ways of the world and how to enjoy this beautiful LIFE because LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL, it's ADVENTURE, it's a DREAM!
2. I wish you will grow up to be the most beautiful woman in the world, proud of yourself, intelligent, creative and bright in whatever you wish to be. Be a queen in your heart and character and you will walk and be treated by others like a Queen! Everybody knows when a Queen enters the room...
3. I wish you will always know how blessed you are and how beautiful is this world because you exist in it.
4. I wish you will always be happy because this LIFE is made for our happiness and nothing else more. Ask your father about that, he will tell you.
5. I wish you will always have all the hugs, kisses, loving words of support and tenderness you deserve because GREAT WOMEN are made of LOVE and LIGHT.
Happy Birthday, Mallak, ya katkut baba!
All my LOVE to you.:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kol sana we MALLAK tayba
happy birthday to the young Mallak,, i wish her all the happiness and healthiness in this world

wael