Sunday, December 12, 2010


Cairo, the 12th December, 2010

Getting
stronger...
within the
divine state of
NO-
-THINGNESS

And understanding the incredible POWER of SILENCE and STILLNESS (for a natural born warrior like myself who never said "no" to any battle, always holding the sword in her hand ready for action, these lessons have been hard won triumphs...it took me quite a LOT to get here but, hey, I have arrived!).


Some times, the best and only answer to certain people and situations is SILENCE.

Some times, the best way to move forward is to just stay STILL letting others take responsability for their lives and also allowing the Universe do its part.


SILENCE...so dense and wonderful that I could build castles out of it.

SILENCE............................................................................................


1 comment:

Filipa said...

Praying is talking to God. Meditating is listening to HIM. Silence heals and can fullfil our souls! I'm happy that you arrived ;)