Monday, December 20, 2010


Cairo, the 20th December, 2010


Performing all through Christmas and New Year's Eve season...brrrrr....


Cairo is freezing but it doesn't really matter.

I will be performing all through Christmas and New Year's Eve season meaning that, while everybody is with their respective families and friends celebrating Santa Claus and baby born 2011, I will be entertaining audiences in Cairo.

Anyways, no complaining! This is the LIFE I chose and I wouldn't want it to be different.


No excuses (cold, cold, cold!) or meaningless complaining: once again, just doing my BEST at ALL times and defining, in my heart and head, what I REALLY WANT for my personal and professional life in this AMAZING upcoming YEAR.


Wishing everybody a Merry Christmas with fire places, sweet pies and loving company and the BEST in everything for 2011!


I am already celebrating all the wonderful things I know, for sure, will come with this new year...:)

No comments: