Tuesday, December 14, 2010


Cairo, the 14th December, 2010


Gratitude (the best way to greet the new upcoming year)!


I am already saying goodbuy to 2010!

It was an amazing year, I must admit (and give thanks).


Forget all the disappointments (very common for someone who tends to believe that everybody is good and carries the best intentions! What a fool I can be!) and little setbacks.

Overall, it was a year of unforgettable work and pleasure treaps, great professional success both in Egypt as in the countries where I taught and performed and a time of extreme LEARNING phases, reality checks and growth (both personal and professional).


Add to all that the most important thing:

Being healthy and having everyone I love living and also enjoying their good health.

This was a year to fall in love and learn from it.

This was a year to learn, finally, that not everyone has the human greatness I wish they had.

Sometimes, you buy a cheap cotton shirt thinking it is a pure silk and then, little by little, you realize that shirt was not the luxury item you were expecting it to be but a lousy, poor, regular, cheap cotton shirt.

Just to make it clear: I have nothing against cheap cotton (but I prefer to have pure silk wraping my body and will not go for less than that!).


*2010was a year to be thankful for (the health, the love inside and around me from REAL PEOPLE who REALLY LOVE ME, the professional opportunities and success, the intense traveling I always dreamt about, the appreciation of my work in Cairo and all the learning goodies that came to my hands...I give THANKS to all that from my heart and surrender to God's generosity towards me!)


Now...the best is yet to come, ladies and gentlemen!

Giving thanks to 2010is great (and essential) but welcoming 2011 into our lives DREAMING even BIGGER and WILLING to do the "work" and the LOVE is something to lay our hands on from this moment ahead.


2011...Here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: