Thursday, December 23, 2010
















Cairo, the 23rd December, 2010


Preparing NEW YEAR'S EVE shows and

new steps (to fly even higher)!

This end of 2010 has been the most tormented, full of tempests, challenging time of all.And, believe me, I've been through pretty hard times before but nothing quite like now.

Well, they say the closer you get to the realization of your dreams, the bigger the obstacles become. Just a naughty way God has to test your strenght and your will power.
I guess now it's my "extra mile" period and God is just testing my waters, checking of which material am I really made of.
"Dear Lord, I don't ask you to go too smooth on me but, at least, give me a little extra energy and insight to face these dark times and rise up from these deep waters in full JOY and PROSPERITY!"

Anouncing a little absence from the cybernetic world (sorry for the upcoming temporary disappearence, dear followers), here are the



first events of 2011 to follow up:
1. New shows @ new venues in Egypt.
Excited to agitate and revolucionate my own show and creative style. Artists need to grow and I am UP for some deep, head-turning growth on stage.
Asking all the dancing muses to join me. I will need "everyone"s inspiration for what will come next.:)


2. India on my way...:)


3. Oriental Dance and Egyptian Folclore Workshops in Portugal and Italy.

Portugal: February and April (check programs at my portuguese blog: http://www.joanamagica.blogspot.com/)

4. Italy (Venice): 18,19,20th March - Silk Road Projects Venice Oriental Dance Convention





All infos at:









No comments: