Sunday, December 5, 2010

Comprovising with her accordeonist



I don't really know what's the meaning of the word " comprovizing" (check the weird title of this video) but we might be headed for something new here...(always looking at the bright side of LIFE!) maybe it means a sweet combination of compromise and improvization.

Compromise Plus Improvization = Comprovizing!

There you have it ! (I am starting to get away with bulshit like a typical egyptian...well done, girl! I see I've been learning some real stuff...;)

Away from the bulshit and the weird title...here I am doing my free "awadi" with one of my favourite egyptian instruments: the accordeon (which is not a traditional instrument in arabic music but rather one of the modern additions to it like bass guitar, saxofone, orgue, etc).

Hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed dancing it.

No comments: