Saturday, December 18, 2010


Cairo, the 19th December, 2010


Forgiving and letting go...
Grabbing the bull by its horns without looking back. Is there any other way to face LIFE??? 'Cause Life is BIG, folks!
The ones who see it as small and a certain amount of days and burdens to carry on their backs are missing the MIRACLE. The ones who refuse to take risks and choose to remain in a comfortable unhappiness state are already DEAD before they, actually, die.
The ones who are afraid to LIVE BIG will never know what it MEANS to be ALIVE.
And then the hardest, yet most essencial part of the process...
Letting go of the past, forgiving yourself and others for mistakes already done and moving on to BETTER, BIGGER JOYs. Is there any other way to face LIFE???
If there is, please let me know. So far, this is the best I came up with, direct result of my own personal experience (no theories or master piece books included).
"Some people can live a Life Time/Eternity in a minute" - something like this is said by Al Pacino in the incredible movie "Scent of a Woman".
I am happy to see that I have lived ETERNITY in many, many minutes. That's due to my extreme tendency to live PASSIONATELY.
When I bite an apple, I don't bite it or even eat it. I kiss it!
When I kiss the man I love, I don't kiss him, I bite him and eat him as if he was that apple.
I love as if there was NO tomorrow (because maybe, just maybe there will be no tomorrow and I am aware of that) and I dance, share, laugh and cry as if there was no tomorrow.
Every moment we are dying and getting born into a new version of ourselves.
Living with PASSION means, after all, being aware of the close mortality residing in everything.
Because I LIVE everything in my LIFE with FULL intensity, truth, love and PASSION I can move on with something which is finished and I clearly see the words : THE END written in my heart.
For those who advise me to be cooler and not so full of fire, I tell them: live and let live...
Some can live without LIVING and others, like me, can only live as if every second was the last.
In this cold, challenging, fascinating end of the year I pray to God to help me forgive who has harmed me and forget what does not bring JOY to my life.
The garbadge in the garbadge can (no picking at it required).
The Sun in my heart and nothing else is needed.
AMEN.


No comments: