Saturday, December 18, 2010


Cairo, the 19th December, 2010


The most beautiful thing I've ever read from my All time HERO:

Mahatma Ghandi!


This was THE MAN.

I said it thousands of times: if Ghandi was alive, I would haunt him down wherever he was, I would gladly turn myself into his private dancer for all eternity without asking why or having a second thought. :))
That's how much I ADORE this MAN.


He was so bright...so BRAVE (DEEPLY HUMAN, full of LOVE and YET STRONGER than a rock). He showed - through his actions and life - what STRENGHT really is.


He lived according to that old, forgotten concept of DIGNITY, TRUTH and WORD of HONOUR that you don't find in men anymore.

He has my total admiration and respect.


Here are the most beautiful words of my own personal hero:


" God, help me to tell the truth to the strong and to avoid telling lies to get the weak's applause.

If you give me fortune, do not take away my reason.

If you give me success, do not take away my humility.

If you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.


God, help me to see the other side of the medal. Don't let me blame others for treason just because they don't think like me.

God, teach me to love people as I love myself and to judge me as I judge others.

Please, don't let me be proud if I succeed, or fall in despair if I fail. Remind me that failure is the experience that precedes triumph. Teach me that forgiving is the most important in the strong and that revenge is the most primitive sign of the weak.

If you take away my success, let me keep my strenght to succeed from failure.


If I fail people, give me courage to apologize and, if people fail me, give me courage to forgive them.

God, if I forget you, please do not forget me."


Mahatma Ghandi








No comments: