Sunday, May 16, 2010




Cairo, the 16th May, 2010

Images of my own Latin America - Part II


Unforgettable moments:

1.My first Tango lesson. David was the teacher and I was the stranger in this new world where I do not command all my troops as I do in Oriental Dance. Very challenging dance for me (that's why I am already searching for tango lessons in Cairo).


2. Me, Mayra Huzid (from InfoArabe organization and also a dancer herself) and famous Gena (Mayra's baby boxer which has become more famous than Obama).
We were at Mayra's home in Buenos Aires where I had my first home made food in town and my first tango lesson (gift from Mayra!).


3. Posing besides a wall at Senor Tango (where I heard the best bandoneon orchestra alive on planet Earth all composed by old gentlemen who caused a riot in my heart). The painting on the wall portrays a musician playing bandoneon (typical instrument used in Tango, from the family of the accordeons).

No comments: