Monday, May 24, 2010




Cairo, the 24th May, 2010

What I can't live without

1. God and the Faith in It (inside me, around me, under and above myself).

2. You (and you know who you are).

3. My babies (they also know who they are).

4. My family and few TRUE friends (though far, always near).

5. Dance and music.

6. Beauty and Art in all shapes and forms (always from the inside out, never the opposite).

7. My monthly delight: Oprah Magazine (my only reading non-negotiable addiction). Give a sunny beach, a minimal bikini, a huge sea in front of me and an Oprah Magazine and that's all I need to forget about the world.

8. Books.

9. Traveling.

10. Passion. Another non-negotiable feeling in my life. The day I will not feel passionate about something and/or someone, I will die. Simple as that.

11. Michael Jackson in my backstage room. To warm up (with my own ridiculous moon walking -yes, yes, I do it! - and the whole deal), to remember why I am in the music/dance business in the first place and to remind me what Genius is all about.

12. Love, LOVE, love.

No comments: