Tuesday, May 25, 2010


Cairo, the 25th May, 2010

The beauty of Oriental Dance

The most amazing thing about working - in the hardest of ways - in the world metropole of Oriental Dance is to find out ALL about the subject.

The best thing about the whole experience - and past are already four years of daily work coming from my body and soul - is to find out about the REAL THING and try to do it over and over again, no matter the circumstances.

It's great to build a name in the market- both in Egypt as in the world - and I would be lying if I said I don't want that. But, for me, that's just a consequence of talent, hard work and ART proven on a daily basis in the hardest stage in the world: the egyptian.

It's an undescribable pleasure to find more about Oriental Dance on a daily basis. Those moments when I go...Ahhhhhhh....Now I get it.... multiply and I feel rising, rising, rising towards a sky with no end.

That's the great gift for all the sacrifices and tribulations: finding out about the AMAZING SOUL and mechanisms of Oriental Dance and Music.

I really get a kick out of it.

No comments: