Saturday, May 15, 2010


Madrid (Spain), the 12th May, 2010


Returning to Cairo after Latin America... A new me with a new strenght!


Traveling gives me these priceless gifts: knowledge, flexibility, inspiration, understanding for other people's differences and new Lights into the things I CAN and WILL do.

These festivals where I taught and performed were an eye opener for me. I realized, maybe for the first time since I moved to Egypt, that my work and the message underneath it DO make sense in a way that is bigger than myself.

My work was received with such enthusiasm, respect and appreciation that I am left with a single conclusion: I MUST GO ON. And do more of what makes sense to me without fearing if the world will accept it or not.
When you speak and create from that point of yourself that is ALL about TRUTH/LOVE, people recognize it by instinct. When you do your work and accomplish your mission from your Soul, other people's soul also recognize it.
These treaps showed me that.

The applauses, photos and compliments were amazing. My ego was delighted, I must admit. But, beyond my ego, my heart and soul were full of hope and the certainty that bigger dreams can be achieved.
I only ask God's help for the journey. The rest is on me.

No comments: