Sunday, May 16, 2010



Cairo, the 16th May, 2010

New shows in Cairo - NILE MAXIM - and preparations for AHLAN WA SAHLAN BIG show

Back to my normal life in Cairo! Normal would be a strange term to define my life in Egypt but it is what it is.

It has been hard to detach myself from all the acclamation and tenderness towards myself when I was in Latin America...applauses coming from the heart are the best fuel you can give to an ARTIST.

I am forever thankful for the appreciation I've received and looking forward to give more and better.

Now I am concentrating again on all that needs to be done, back to my regular ( that I try to make not-regular at all!) shows in Cairo and the big BOMB I am preparing for the biggest Oriental Dance event in the world: AHLAN WA SAHLAN FESTIVAL.

No time to think of the past.
Breath. Reboot.

Do it ALL from scratch, as always.
One never knows enough. Or anything, for that matter!

No comments: