Wednesday, May 19, 2010


Cairo, the 19th May, 2010

My own Fan Club (created by generous dancers from Argentina)

I have to thank Victoria Ayub and Sabrina Colman (both argentinian dancers)for creating my new Fan Club.
I confess this fanclub would never cross my mind and I would NOT do it for myself EVER...I'm just way toooooooooo portuguese for that...we always think in humble terms and rarely feed our egos, even when we're GOOD at what we do.

So...someone else did it for me and didn't even asked me about it. They just went on and DID IT from their hearts.
After all the incredible success in Latin America, this sign of appreciation came like a gift from HEAVEN.

I am honoured and thrilled with people's appreciation for me and my work.
Thanks so much to the girls who created the Fan club (search for it and join in at FACEBOOK ) and to everyone who has already gathered around this tenderness gesture.

No comments: