Thursday, May 27, 2010


Cairo, the 28th May, 2010

Cocoon

In order to create again and again, I often need to retreat into the deepest part of my coocon.
I really admire artists who can keep it out there all the time! They socialize after work, they make connections and working friends (if you catch my drift!)and they seem tireless when it comes to being between the crowds after exposing themselves in their work.

Why can't I do the same?!
Oh, well...that will be left as an enigma yet to be solved.

I need to retreat to my coocon.
Sometimes it gets too dark in there, too gloomy and over the top realistic (almost too much to take!) but that's the point from where I always reborn into a new LIGHT, a new energy and divine information to create from my Soul.

I am currently in my cocoon phase.That's official.
Trying to force myself out of it before the right time will have disastrous consequences.
Returning to the darkest zones of my soul so that I can emerge and see the real LIGHT once again.

Whenever God wants.

No comments: