Monday, May 31, 2010

Cairo, the 31th May, 2010


Listening...Discovering...


Listening
- over and over again for inspiration - one of my all time favourite songs: HUMAN NATURE (from Michael Jackson, who else?!).

Discovering...
An amazing book hidden between shelves of undistinct matters. The book's title:

Sacred Dance in the Ancient World

And the author is:
W.O.E. Oesterley

I am a book chaser and even I never heard about this book but the subject is very dear to me. The goal of my professional life in this world has been, from the beginning till now, to show - in the shape of shows, seminars, workshops and writing - that Oriental Dance is, in fact and per excellence, the art of connection humans between each other and between humans and their Divine dimension.

Will dig into the book and will send back news about it.

No comments: