Tuesday, May 25, 2010



Cairo, the 25th May, 2010

Talking of spies... and detectives...

In the sequence of my last - realistically sour - posting, here's the shocking news I have for everybody who follows my blog but doesn't admit it (or are self-proclaimed detractors of my persona and/or work):


There is a program that gives me all daily details of the visits my Blog receives.
What I mean by this is that I know, one by one, the identity of all my visitors.
Thanks God for internet last technologies. I can now laugh at the ones who pretend they don't follow my blog just to discover they check it EVERY DAY and at what time (and you know who you are).

I can only thank for the preference and faithfulness to my dear Blog and sorry for the heart attack I just caused on some of you.
My (hidden) admirers are simply the BEST!

No comments: