Friday, September 10, 2010

Cairo, the 10th September, 2010

PORTUGAL, here I come...

I´m already having dreams about returning to my homeland.
In those dreams, here are the strangest things I forsee:

1. Me, covered in fat salt from the sea, waking up at the sunset in one of our beaches to the sound of children playing in the water.

2. Having capuccino in our family garden surrounded by the whole family (newly arrived babies included!) and making a clown of myself, as usual. Looking at my mum and seeing her huge happiness for having me in front of her.

3. Having crazy, consecutive cinema sessions with my sister. Cinema therapy, I like to call it!

4. Asking the neighbours for flour to bake one of my favourite cakes with my mum ("hello childhood"!).

5. Rolling on the grass with our dogs, playing with them, falling asleep on them and receiving their company when we run together and watch the green fields and the sky around (they´re my best running buddies).

6. Being still. No music, no dance, no MIND.

No comments: