Sunday, September 26, 2010


Cairo, the 26th September,2010


We may tumble, but we do not fall!


That's what I say...so...

Last days of shows in Cairo, just before returning Portugal where I will work, enjoy my time and rest a while surrounded by my people, ground, references, my own PEACE OF MIND/HEART.
And exhaustion is having a little fun with me...oh, yeah....
Fell on stage yesterday, simply because my legs gave in and I droped to the floor where I, immediately, created a floor routine (the show must go on, by all means...) that left everyone open mouthed (including my orchestra that had no clue if I fell on purpose or not).
Audiences have been the best part of all....my egyptian public is BACK and that gives me all the strenght I need to compensate for any weakness.
Digging into new challenges (SO EXCITED!!!)...more details will follow soon!
Lately, I noticed the words I repeat more often and realized they reflect what I am.Here they are:
MAGIC...
LOVE...
FIRE...
PLEASURE...
DREAMS...
FLYING...
JOY...
PASSION...
OH,GOD!!!!
These words define me and my world.

No comments: