Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cairo, the 9th September, 2010

Traveling soon to Portugal...

My planned treap to Portugal has suffered some alterations so I´m traveling sooner than I thought (yyyyuuuuuuppppiiieeeeeeee.....).
I can´t wait to see my family and close friends, to go dancing in an african disco, swimming in our ocean and run with our dogs...can´t wait for the PEACE of being home close to the quality of people I cannot find in Egypt.

For all the students and dancers who are coming to Cairo soon and wish to see my show and do some classes with me, be advised to do it before the end of September cause I am heading home sooner than planned.

If you miss my show or classes in September, be informed I´ll be back stronger than ever in November with some very HOT NEWS regarding my work!!!

Waiting for the whole world to come...soon...and already dreaming about my people in Portugal..."homeland", here I come!

No comments: