Wednesday, September 22, 2010




Cairo,the 22nd September,2010

Early traveling , BIG transformations and so much PASSION in my heart....
It's incredible how many doors LIFE opens up when you act from your heart and good will.
One love lost, another one - even bigger, better, stronger- arriving, right on its way...
Satisfaction and (in)satisfaction at work and lots of PASSIONATE dreaming of higher flights...new AMAZING doors opening up in front of me...
Despite life's set backs,I am incredibly happy and excited about the future and, most amazingly, the PRESENT.
So, here's a BIT, a tiny bit of what's happening:
1.Dancing better than ever - shocks and deep pain can have this effect on human beings...incredible!!- at the NILE MAXIM and weddings.
Time is flying while I am on stage....it all feels like a second.
2. Feeling sexier than ever...don't ask why!
I am on fire...mysteries of the Universe.
3. Traveling earlier to Portugal before I planned. Happy for it...excited...missing my roots wwwaaaaayyyyy too much.
4. Ready for BIGGER steps, for the REAL thing concerning to DANCE, RELATIONSHIPS and LOVE.
Ready, so ready to flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
P.S. Catch my last shows in the following days at the NILE MAXIM, CAIRO. Otherwise, you will only catch me back on Cairo stage from the 20th October ahead (time when I return to Egypt).
P.S.2 Meanwhile, I will be dancing along with my favourite african sounds, getting myself on fire from the inside out and opening my arms for the best that is yet to arrive, right at this precise second...
Oooohhh....it has arrived!NOW.
P.S.3 CELEBRATING!






No comments: