Wednesday, September 29, 2010


Cairo, the 29th September, 2010


Wow!!!!!


Today I had an early start.

First show at 12.00h morning! It should be forbidden by law to perform so early (or only for kids!). It's forbidden to dance without a net covering your torso and belly, it's forbidden to show signs of affection in public, it's forbidden to show this and that (all under the table is allowed, as long as it's not showing too much and everyone pretends not to see) but it's not forbidden to perform so early.

Not natural. Not organic. The body is still waking up and there's no mood for feeling and the all the vibes Oriental Dance requires.


But here I go...

Today we will have 4 shows in a row. Wow...will I be able to reach the airport right after this?

I can hardly feel my legs but, Inshah Allah, all will be GREAT.

I am practicing positive (projective) thought!


Hoping to have the best audiences to move my heart and support me in this last day of work before returning to Portugal.

Already dreaming about my country and my people...


No comments: