Wednesday, September 29, 2010


Cairo, the 30th September, 2010


On the air...


Here I go (breathing deeply).

After a day with five shows packed together in a row (I can hardly feel my body), lots of tribulations, pleasures and errand's running, I am - finally! - on the air...any minute now and I'll get into the airplane and head to my own idea of Paradise.


I see very clearly that another phase/chapter of my career/LIFE has ended now and a brand new ground will rise from the ashes.I am so HAPPY for it.

An artist needs to reinvent him/herlself all the time, die and be reborn with different skins, always a step closer to his/her most truthful essence. I am on my way.
My dance is becoming, more and more, an expression of myself and not a repetition of everything so many amazing teachers taught me. It's a miracle to have the ability to cross that bridge and I am blessed to be allowed to do it.

Meanwhile...a few days with family and friends will feel like food for the soul, so necessary as a good night sleep or the air that I breath.

Will I be able to put DANCE in a short stand-by position for a week?! What a challenge...let's see!
Personal notes:

1. Missing my man.Too much.

2. Longing for a strong vegetable soup from my mum.

3. Running to the arms of my best friends with lots of plans to have fun together (JOY!!!).

4.So happy......................................................

No comments: