Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cairo, the 9th September, 2010

Beyond soar...

O.k, If I didn´t know , by now, what to do with soar muscles, I couldn´t be called a DANCER, I guess...

My question is not what to do to relief over-tired muscles but what to do when these muscles are beyond the state of soar and exhausted. They gone beyond it. They´ve been there and they have crossed that bridge. DONE.

It´s like I don´t feel the pain anymore, and there they went (my tired muscles, my tired heart) the past 40 days of dancing/performing in a row with class teaching on the side, the yoga, the gym and all the walking around I do for shopping and other ordinary activities of any normal person.

ANYONE HAS A CLUE?!
Soar. Solution found.
Beyond soar. Have no clue what to do with it (a few days by/in the sea wouldn´t hurt, I suppose...).

No comments: