Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cairo, the 9th September, 2010


LAST SHOWS IN CAIRO before early return to PORTUGAL!


It´s with so much pleasure I will present my new show for the muslim Feast "Il Aid", starting from today and running till Sunday.
Welcome to my beloved egyptian audiences, how much have I missed them during Ramadan....ahhhh...I´ll never get tired of saying: egyptians are the best and most demanding public there is for Oriental Dance.
WELCOME to EVERYONE!!!

As if it wasn´t enough the whole 40 something days of dance in a row and the constant new shows I put together with all my heart, this new program is so exciting that I can hardly breath thinking about it.

So, if you are in Cairo in the next ten days, stop by the NILE MAXIM (in front of Marriott Hotel, Zamalek) and check what me and my orchestra are producing from our souls.


Excited to perform, excited to travel to Portugal so soon...i can´t wait!

No comments: