Saturday, September 4, 2010








Cairo, the 4th September, 2010



And tonight I danced with all my FIRE...

Because there's no heart break or sadness able to erase this FIRE I AM.

And how blissful and thankful I felt to see that I am not dead, that a heart is still pulsating inside my chest and that nothing and no one can shut this voice up.

I danced and magical sparkling stars came out from my eyes like fireworks from the sky.

No matter how much sadness and life's hard times hit you right in the heart, it still beats and moves on...

Tonight I danced to save my own life, myself from becoming a cold rock.



To see that I am still ME, after all, it's a miracle.



To feel the flames burning inside me and this wild desire to LIVE inside me working the floor and the space is a God's gift.



Thankful...I am still THE FIRE and, maybe, stronger and higher than before.



How can this happen?! Miracles of Life.

The WORK of God.



No comments: