Wednesday, September 15, 2010



Cairo, the 15th September, 2010


Off from this world...traveling to Mars (or Venus, perhaps)!

I already dropped the counting... more than 50 days of shows, not a single day off in between.

So many headaches, pressures and hard days but so many more moments of pleasure, joy and miracles on stage.

What would I do if I didn't DANCE for a living?

Yes, it's so hard in so many ways but, when it's a labour of love, everything seems lighter.

And, for me, this is a labour of LOVE, PASSION and URGENCY (urgency of what, exactly?!)...

My body and mind have gotten used to this routine but, until now, it seems I am going to enjoy a few days off from tomorrow.....ahhhhaaaaaahhhhhahahhhhhhhhhh.........................................

Going away to a secret place of retreat and PEACE...letting my body and mind recover from the roller coaster.

Away from the world.....................................................


No comments: