Friday, September 10, 2010

Cairo, the 11th September, 2010

First "Aid" shows: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

Tonight´s shows were what I rarely call AMAZING!
Not only did I have my beloved egyptian audiences back as I also did a new, exciting program and took strenght and inspiration God knows from where (any clues?!).

Of course there were the also typical "Let me see what this foreigner can do with our dance" looks from some young egyptian and arab girls but even that I always take as an extra reason to feel inspired and do BETTER and BETTER!!! Obstacles never stopped me and I am confident enough to prove all prejudices wrong.

New singer and orgue in the orchestra and that meant extensive rehearsals which is not what I am praying for after 40 something days of performing in a row...somehow, my ears remain fresh and my body/heart/mind/soul still reacts to the music as if they were all untouched by pain and exhaustion. I can only thank God for that and keep doing my best...

No comments: