Saturday, September 4, 2010

Helvio - Borbujas de amor - Kizomba Latino

Cairo, the 4th September, 2010

Melting pot...I am...

Proving that I am a product of a melting pot of different cultures, here it is another gem of my past (and present): KIZOMBA. Typical urban african music...also part of my childhood and happiest memories.

Usually, KIZOMBA is sung in portuguese with african taste or a specific african dialect (like crioulo) but this version comes in spanish. The rythm and taste of KIZOMBA is still there.

From my past influences like this one, I get the warm feeling and the passion for DANCING, LOVING, ENJOYING all the pleasures of LIFE.

Warm in LIFE as in DANCE...and so much of it comes from all the music that built my inner world...

What's next?! Beethoven, Strauss, Mozart, Bach??!!! All those and more because I am made of so many colours and tastes....

No comments: