Saturday, September 25, 2010










Cairo, the 25th September,2010


Blessings...

1. Receiving Md.Raqia Hassan (Director of AHLAN WA SAHLAN ORIENTAL DANCE FESTIVAL and one of the best teachers in the world) and friends at the NILE MAXIM, once more.

Having their sincere hugs and critics is a luxury.I just love having dancers and other artists in the audience. Souls recognizing each other.Marvellous...

2. Watching the morning sun descend on Zamalek.Shy, soft like a yellow sandy blanket covering life.Breathtaking.

3. Feeling a fresh breeze on my face (coming from my kitchen window).

Closing my eyes and letting myself go deep into this immense bliss.The troubles and pleasures of being a human being (feelings, senses and all the other contradictions that turn us into a beautiful, fascinating mess).

4. Smelling peaches while passing by a grocery shop.Oooohhhh....I sigh.......

5.Looking around and seeing so much beauty and love EVERYWHERE...

No comments: