Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cairo, the 16th September, 2010

Off for three days, then last NILE MAXIM shows of this season and TRAVELING TO PORTUGAL....

I feel I am already on my way to Portugal...so much antecipation and missing my people...

After the dance marathon of the last two months, here I am going away from the dance world to rest for what it seems like eternity: 3 whole days of relaxing...it really feels great!

Then I´ll be presenting the last shows of this season and traveling to Portugal within 10 days.

It will be another mini marathon to enjoy until I reach the airplane.

Dreaming about coming back home and receiving messages and phone calls from family and friends asking:

"WHEN DO YOU ARRIVE? WE MISS YOU..."

Ahhh, I miss them too and only "my people" can save me from precocious insanity.

I need my ground, my silence and my pillars close to me. They are my roots and the strenght without wich I cannot move forward...

Packing the bikini and the sun protective creme...portuguese ocean, here I come.

So, if you can´t catch me in Egypt during the next 10 days, be informed I will be back to this crazy world from the 20th October (time for a brand new show and a brand new ME).

Before that, I will be out of this orbit, in my original nest, close to the ones who understand the world I am (that´s priceless, isn´t it?).

No comments: